[Architecture] Profiles and existing users' mapping

Kasper Galschiot Markus kasper at raisingthefloor.org
Tue Aug 7 11:06:10 EDT 2012

I think all the settings we have been dealing with so far are not locked
based on permissions.. In case of the XML for RWG, this is a single file
and one that the user does indeed has permission to edit..

I do follow the scenario you mention though - not sure how the settings
would be locked in practice - except for saving the settings in some
proprietary format that we dont understand.. In that case I'm not sure
what we could do.

~Kasper