[Architecture] Architecture Meeting Minutes

Boyan Sheytanov bsheytanov at asteasolutions.com
Thu Aug 2 12:21:23 UTC 2012

Hello again,

Here are the meeting minutes from yesterday's architecture meeting (brought
to you with the support of Colin Clark):

Boyan & Evgeni
- ported SPI Settings Handler to the latest version of node-ffi
- a bit of a cleanup and then a pull request and review will land

Yura
- Has some new features and code from the Linz Hackathon to get into the
repo
- Is interested in mentoring Eric on Matchmaker efforts

Colin
- Considering approaches to representing conditional preferences in
AccessForAll in a semantic way
- Helping to coordinate with Matchmaker developers to integrate with the
architecture

Goals for the next iteration
- Support the Android team with builidng a working prototype
- Polish our Windows experience in anticipation of a fall meeting with
Annuska and co at Microsoft
- Support Matchmaker development--refinement and extensibility of Flow
Manager, Matchmaker, etc.
- Finish application and framework improvements
- Refine and merge in new settings handlers (JSON, refactored XML, etc.)
- We should have a list of priorities by our next meeting

criminal offense. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Astea
Solutions AD immediately by reply e-mail, and delete this e-mail and any
copies of it.*